Membership in financial association CAFIN18. 06. 2013
DEFINITY Systems has become one of the members of the Czech Financial Management Association (CAFIN)
Regular meetings with financial experts contribute to a better understanding of the demands placed on IT systems by the management and controlling specialists. The knowledge obtained during consultations at conferences and forums will be used to constantly extend the functionalities of the FIMIS controlling system, which is designed directly for the financial management of companies.
The Czech Financial Management Association (CAFIN) is a non-profit association of experts interested in the financial management of companies who want to deepen their specialized knowledge, educate themselves and share their experience.
Main CAFIN activities
- Support of research, education and training in the area of financial management and publication of relevant materials
- Exchange of experience and cooperation between researchers and industry professionals and among the association members
- Preparation of procedural, methodological, thematic and industry standards in the area of financial and performance management
- Creation of a system for the development of financial positions and further education standards for financial positions, including promotion of their application by the companies
- Cooperation with industry organizations, financial institutions and other entities interested in financial management